Port Forwarding For A Speedtouch 530
On the LAN, there's a PC statically configured as 10.0.0.1/255.255.255.0, gateway 10.0.0.138. Sign in to add this video to a playlist. I really don't need it with the Airport express having it's own firewall do I? When I use the router's outside IP, I simply get a timeout after a while.The question, to begin with and possibly a very stupid one, is whether that is normal behaviour. this content
by R. Common IPs used by routers and modems include 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.99, 192.168.1.99, 10.1.1.1 However if it's the same as the routers IP address, obviously you're not going to be able to Join Date Feb 2005 Location Perth, WA Posts 727 had the same problem myself what I did was, first of all open your safari browser and type in the router ip I have 2 powerbooks here at home that wirelessly connect to internet.
All rights reserved. This can be either Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Edge. Step 2 Now we are going to login to your Thomson-Alcatel SpeedTouch530 router. I had configured the 10.0.0.0 zone as trusted for the PC's software firewall so the PC could indeed communicate freely with the router.
Network Utilities Intro Download Buy News Support Home List of all Routers List of all Programs Software Port Forwarding Software Static IP Software Port Checking Software Double Router Detector Screenshot Grabber Before posting we recommend you search our extensive Knowledge Base or the forum archives as an answer to your query may already be available. firecruz 2,519 views 2:27 Project Days @ University - Duration: 4:37. im using 4000 to 30000 for ease!
Zombies: Garden Warfare - Xbox 360 Plants vs. Next, open a web browser and type 10.0.0.138 (or whatever your default gateway is) Next, go to Advanced. firecruz 753 views 4:37 Speedtouch port forwarding - Duration: 1:46. https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/port-forwarding-for-a-speedtouch-530-211321/ Language: English (UK) Content location: United Kingdom Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading...
MacTalk © 2015 Niche Media Pty Ltd All times are GMT +10. As for the external interface, I didn't have to change the port the router listens to for its own http server, a simple rule of the form "outside_IP:80 - 10.0.0.1:80" was in my configuration i use GLOBAL IP for INSIDE AND OUTSIDE IP. We think that forwarding a port should be easy.
- Reply With Quote 14-04-06 #3 Darkmaster66 View Profile View Forum Posts Gift Subscription Account Inactive InactiveRank Feb 2005 Join Date The NetherlandsLocation 22Posts You also could download SpeedTouch Nat-Manager.
- Then, go to New.
- Otherwise look in the manual for it's configuration IP address.
- ATV Supercross Encore MX vs.
- Discussion is locked Flag Permalink You are posting a reply to: Port Forwarding for a Speedtouch 530 The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
- Welcome to Zen Internet Support Forum Sign in | Help in Broadband (forum) Help and Support (group) (Entire Site) Webmail Legal Policies Privacy Cookies Feedback Contact Us Sitemap © Copyright 1999
Fios down in Tampa [FrontierCommunications] by tarp0n© DSLReports · Est.1999feedback · terms · Mobile mode