Pop Up + Explorer Problems-HJT Log Included
I have been a bit busy lately. =/Anyways, I ran the scan but here's what it says in the Verifying process: "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation." Back About Us Contact Us Donate Advertising Vendor Program Terms of Service API Newsletter Archive Community Forums Recent Articles Recommended Articles © 2002 - 2017 DaniWeb LLC 3825 Bell Blvd., Bayside, NY Unzip it to your desktop. i checked the startup tab under msconfig.exe and right at the top was a single symbol, kinda like japanese, i unticked that but when i went back into msconfig, it had his comment is here
Posted March 27, 2006 · Report post Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed. If you need this topic reopened, please tell the moderating team by replying If you have any problems then stop and post and I can guide you through it, and if I can't then we have a lot of people who can - including Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.
- If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.ThenPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it
- He be getting pop-up and general 'your system is full of spyware' messages.
- No, create an account now.
- about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button.
- Join over 733,556 other people just like you!
- I will post logs when I can.
- Fabril replied Feb 22, 2017 at 3:20 AM Making a phone call on my computer lebronhuo replied Feb 22, 2017 at 3:08 AM Search function very slow/not...
- Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
- Last Post 1 Week Ago
What does Google have from serving us with Google Fonts?
- Malware Response Instructor 34,452 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:London, UK Local time:09:45 AM Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:44 PM Combofix should scare you, it is a very powerful tool .
Show Ignored Content As Seen On Welcome to Tech Support Guy! Thank You Very Much, Rico Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7 Scan saved at 12:48:32 PM, on 7/15/2004 Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe Stay logged in Computer Forum Home Forums > Computer Software > Computer Security > Home Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Resources Resources Quick Links Search Resources Most Active Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, push Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.
I've been having a bunch of problems with unstoppable popups and also continual messages telling me that explorer has encountered an error and needs to be shutdown. The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OK DeFogger will now ask to Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Unknown Problem - HJT Log Started by abbie808 , Jan 11 2010 10:58 AM This topic is locked 2 replies to this topic #1 abbie808 abbie808 Members 1 posts OFFLINE
Yue New Member Messages: 363 Heya guys, got a few problems on my dads laptop. Advertisement Recent Posts offline gaming lag arthurfiedler replied Feb 22, 2017 at 4:32 AM Keep current hard drive? Interests:Golf, Pool (Snooker), Enjoying retirement. Sound doesn't work and most of my programs do not boot up.