Please Look At My Hijackthis Log!
It is not malicious. I downloaded a virus TheGreatCornholio, Nov 5, 2016, in forum: Virus & Other Malware Removal Replies: 34 Views: 1,203 kevinf80 Nov 9, 2016 Thread Status: Not open for further replies. It will then kill Explorer. Weird, I thought. http://uberbandwidth.com/please-look/please-look-at-this-hijackthis-log.php
Loading... Every time I visit certain web pages, I get a warning from BitDefender telling me that it blocked a script from running on my computer. Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Thread Status: Not open for further replies.
If you have not received help elsewhere and still need help, please post a fresh HijackThis log and I'll be happy to help you. Other > Viruses and worms Please look at my HijackThis log (1/1) chelsjas: Please help! Um festzustellen, ob ein Eintrag schädlich ist oder bewusst vom Benutzer oder einer Software installiert worden ist benötigt man einige Hintergrundinformationen.Ein Logfile ist oft auch für einen erfahrenen Anwender nicht so Die Datenbank der Online-Analyse wird nicht mehr gepflegt.
If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started. Now you have C:\HJT\ or C:\HijackThis\ folder. I am a paying customer just like you! We tried system recover to an earlier date and it wouldn't let me.
tomaso, Jan 27, 2017, in forum: Virus & Other Malware Removal Replies: 1 Views: 135 tomaso Jan 27, 2017 New TrojanSpy:win32 virus is on my computer please help!! Mark it as an accepted solution!I am not a Comcast employee.Was your question answered?Mark it as a solution! 0 Kudos Posted by CajunTek â€Ž07-03-2005 08:18 PM Security Expert View All Member Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we MushroomWorld18, Nov 12, 2016, in forum: Virus & Other Malware Removal Replies: 0 Views: 181 MushroomWorld18 Nov 12, 2016 Solved Please Help!
Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue.View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site. I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.Was your question answered? or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site. Advertisement Recent Posts Cannot download new browser on...
- Click here to Register a free account now!
- Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.
- Open the folder.
- I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
- To create a permanent folder: Click My Computer, then C:\ In the menu bar, File->New->Folder.
- Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up.
- Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
- However, I am unsure IF this program can be or should be used on your Vista OperatingSystem computer !?
- So I called the HP tech support, you know they're in India.
- The time now is 08:52.