Please Help - RAM Problem
Read more Register · Log In HP Support Forum Home > Notebooks > Hardware > PLEASE HELP ON RAM PROBLEM???? It happens randomly after an hour or after a few hour of using it and it gets worst. solved Got some problem...please help USB Gamepad right axis problem!Please help! You just have to recognize that the PC is objectively superior to consoles as explained here. have a peek here
Your computer can also have a virus. Thankyou Nightmoan8 months ago Hi, my laptop gets glitches in video and sometimes in videogames. But why does it take so long for my Android home sceens to load after i go out of the app, it is annoying and it NEVER use to happen before Nor did it start as one. look at this web-site
Please help. PLEASE HELP! please help! My first hdd.
Several functions may not work. RAM GUY View Public Profile Visit RAM GUY's homepage! Back to top #12 GoFigure GoFigure Members 55 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:Olney, Illinois Local time:01:55 AM Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:03 PM I am not familiar with AMD video or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
sphinx32174 months ago I find this blog useful for everyone. It is safe. was it a mistake to purchase it or did i do some good here? try here I would contact the manufacturer.
Note that I removed many of the other components to make the memory more visible. i guess i will need to buy new one..your hub-pages is very helpful... Reply 0 0 Huffer Provost Posts: 24,547 Member Since: 11-12-2008 Message 4 of 13 (160 Views) Report Inappropriate Content Re: PLEASE HELP ON RAM PROBLEM???? James Richton3 years ago from USAI have had some ram problems.
But when I enter my window password its display automatically shutted off and RAM was got heated. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=52325 What Do I Do? Reply 0 0 musicmaster Tutor Posts: 17 Member Since: 11-09-2015 Message 6 of 13 (144 Views) Report Inappropriate Content Re: PLEASE HELP ON RAM PROBLEM???? This is a normal subreddit with tongue-in-cheek and satirical humor elements.
Reply 05-15-2014, 03:05 AM #13 twin100 Posts 41 Posts Global Posts 43 Global Posts Mentioned 0 Post(s) Tagged 0 Thread(s) Re: Running out of RAM issue! navigate here Jenu Jazil J3 years ago HaiI would like to know wat exactly s wrong wit ma system for some long months.I start itT boots upTake sometime to settle with the CPU A folder full of papers you may need for your current task is similar to computer memory or RAM. always.
- My problem is that 60% of the RAM on my device is consumed following boot by apps I use maybe once every 3-4 weeks.
- it asks me to unzip the file and save it to a boot disk and run the boot disk.I don't know what to do this computer doesn't have a floppy drive
- Once done, reboot to the BIOS and load Optimized Defaults and save/exit.
- I Removed its battery for one month and when I put it on and power on with charging It turned on.
- Kingston Technology 8GB (1x8 GB) 1333MHz DDR3 PC3 10600 204-Pin SODIMM Memory for Select HP/Compaq Notebooks KTH-X3B/8G amazon.com/Kingston-Technology-Notebooks-KTH-X3...
- The hard drive was checked with windows scan disk as well as the western digitial test and the hard drive is good.
- Is it totally damaged?
- If Android needs more memory, it will force-quit an app that you haven’t used in a while – this all happens automatically, without installing any task killers.
- Authorentreri283 years ago from Joplin, MOIf your laptop is overheating that would certainly be the first that I would suspect is causing you problems.
- when it first started i was doing school work and a blue screen came up, but not the usual BSOD, it was solid blue, I turned it off and restarted and
I would run 10 programs at once (just various windows) and only after several hours would it restart. please help! So i changed my HDD and thought it would work well now. http://uberbandwidth.com/please-help/please-help-not-sure-what-the-problem-is.php If it isnt (this can be very risky) while your PC is on put the stick in.
You can run a utility called CHKDSK by pressing the Windows button and R at the same time, typing CHKDSK into the dialog box, and pressing enter. Note that many people automatically assume any problem with their computer is caused by a virus and many large retail repair stores frequently misdiagnose hardware problems as viruses. Is that saying 2 sticks of 4GB or 2 sticks of 2GB to make 4GB?
even with latest Bios because ive seen faster like 1600mhz or even 1866mhz which im thinking about buying, this one to be exacthttp://www.crucial.com/usa/en/bls2k8g3n18aes4 .
It's a good habit to take care of your system so nicely. al. Memory managers may have had a purpose in the early versions of Android but current versions are very good at handling it itself. My config is Dell XPS L502x, i7 2nd gen. 6 GB RAM. 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD.
permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]z3rkas[S] 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago(1 child)What is CAS timing? I can do nothing on this computer. Prepare to be locked. this contact form One solution that worked for a user was to remove his memory and swap the dimms in the slots, which caused his hardware reserved memory to go from 8GB to 16MB.
HubPages is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. my question here is would a new fan replacement will solve the issue? please help! in which it needs to load it..